Thursday, February 21, 2013

Wanderlust


wan·der·lust: noun: a strong desire to travel


I use this word a whole lot. Because it consumes my life. I just wanna go go go!!!

So when I'm overwhelmed and completely stressed, I go to airbnb.com and search for anywhere and everywhere around the world, you know, for hypothetical trips. Hmph.

Somewhere warm would be lovely right now. More than lovely actually. Such as Palm Springs! That's where that awesome, almost fake-looking picture of a palm tree was taken. How colorful and not-depressing. Jeez.


Anyyyyyways, school is extremely overwhelming so this blogging thing, as I expected, gets put waaaay down the list. But that's alright for now I suppose.


Tomorrow I'm going to the sold out Tame Impala show, which I'm told is going to be the best show I've ever seen. We will SEE about that. Tame Impala is amazing though.

And then I get to go home. Sweet. Home. for a couple days. Which is fine, I just need that home time! And a Target! And a mall! And a Trader Joe's! And my mom and dad and baby sisters! And my boo! All the best in life. 


So enjoy the weekend, I know I will. Here's a little Tame Impala 'Elephant' for your listening pleasure. xoxo




*Palm Tree shot by talented photographer Bonnie Tsang. Her instagram is awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment