Friday, February 22, 2013

Still on the topic of wanderlust

I thought wanderlust may have died down maaayyybe a little until in the wee hours of the night, I found this woman's blog and now I'm enthralled with her. Garance Doré is French perfection and I essentially want to be her. She is also head-over-heels in love with Scott Schuman, The Sartorialist. How perfect. Ugh.

Soooo I started reading her blog and I love it because it's casual and conversational, yet extremely informational. And she doesn't really rant, which is kind of hard to come by. Or maybe she is ranting and I just think she's too cool to care.

Eiiiither way, she sparked my obsessed back up with Parisian life. I don't think that'll ever let up.


And then..... I went on twitter this morning. London is so cool. Look at these pictures of street style from London Fashion Week. Brits are just so. Cool. And they're obviously rubbing off on everyone else there.




That clutch. That top. That whole ensemble. That SHIRT - I want it so bad. And maybe a beret, too.



Okay, now I'll get back to writing a feature, an analysis, watching a Webinar, and designing a pattern. SO THAT I CAN GO TO TAME IMPALA TONIGHT!
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment