Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Thoughts ping-pong in my head

I didn't know what to call this. I tried to be creative but at the same time my head isn't on straight, and hasn't been for this semester so that's what came out. Ping pong in my head.

And these thoughts are just going to come straight out in a list so BAM here they are:
I need to find a paying job for this summer
Trader Joe's kettle corn is addictive and deadly. Beware.
The darkness and silence of my apartment right now is heavenly.
I really really really really hope Gap and J.Crew let me take off in two weeks so I can go to Nashville and Charleston.
I need to de-clutterize my room
I need to do my homework but I really really really don't want to
I also don't want to make dinner but I have to
&
I need this madness to stop and get me out. of. cold. weather.

On a lighter and more fun note, I had the most glorious weekend at home and a great time *listening* to Tame Impala and the Growl on Friday.

I say *listening* because I was bombarded by the fact that teenagers LOVE Tame Impala. And not just regular, annoying teenagers - obliterated, smelly, annoying, obnoxious, and VIOLENT teenagers. 
Let me be clear: Tame Impala is not a band to which you MOSH PIT! Have you listened to their music? You move with the music. Not throw yourself onto a 22-year-old who simply wanted to listen to the band up close. Jeez.

But it was still awesome. So THERE.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment