Monday, January 20, 2014

New York City 6.0













I always come back. Every time. I say I won't, and then I do. And then I think about moving there. It looks like it's meant to be, New York.

01. Eataly! That right there is a chocolate mousse little cake with apricot gel and pistachio inside. Amazing.
02. Beacon's Closet. My favorite thrifting always happens there.
03. Ashley! I'm so thankful for this girl. And she's got great hair
04. That Manhattan skyline sure is beautiful from Brooklyn
05. Drinks at The Smith in East Village. That was called the "Ms. Piggy" - it was bourbon with maple bacon something or other and some bitters. All I know is that it was delicious and I will be back
06. Central Park in the morning is so enchanting. I could get used to that
07. Columbus Circle from inside the mall
08. Ash in Central Park!
09. The very best cannoli in all the land from Bruno Bakery. I saw Iman there once
10. Wine, cheese and salami plate from Lelabar - delicious
11. Neon seats and tables on the Highline
12. Chelsea from the Highline

A great, inspiring and introspective trip, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment