Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Goals | Oct. 2013

Eating | Gluten-free. The things I've heard have only been good, so I'd love to try.
Drinking | Pum. King. If I can ever find it!
Practicing | Meditation.
Mastering | Balancing two jobs and saving money.
Learning French. Je suis une femme.
Playing | Vampire Weekend and Dr. Dog albums.
Finishing | My grad school portfolio. 
Reading | Harper's Bazaar has been killing it. I don't like to read, but I do like to read their articles. And I'd like to start re-reading the classics. 
Walking | Everywhere I can.
Wearing | Madewell's fall collection, lots of lacks of color and not enough layers for this time of year. 
Cooking | Big meals to savor leftovers. And lots of sweets.
Working | Too much.
Traveling | To Boone for a good homecoming weekend.
Wanting | More leather goods, more time with loved ones and more joyful traveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment